We are pleased to announce a pre-configured rapid deployment solution for our Generation Outage Management System (OMS).
Our rapid deployment package allows you to improve your operations and recognize the following benefits in just a few weeks:
- Reduce your errors from manual data entry
- Minimize the risk of non-compliance
- Increased revenue/margin from your assets
- Improve real-time decisions
- Lower operational and IT costs
The new cost-effective solution offers a two-week implementation of our leading software-as-a-service cloud application. The rapid deployment OMS offers advanced outage scheduling, out-of-the-box approval workflows, submission and synchronization with an ISO/RTO, GADS reporting and anywhere access. This solution is an economical and practical solution if you are a small to medium sized merchant generator, utility or municipal energy provider who want to quickly implement a full feature outage management solution.
OMS Feature set:
- Outage requests, scheduling, approvals and notifications
- Two way ISO integration
- Outage dashboards and reporting
- Field force enablement
- GADS reporting
The Versify OMS solution for their rapid pre-configured deployment includes:
- 10 plants
- 15 users and 3 roles
- Integration with one ISO market
- Standard approval workflows for Planned, Maintenance and Forced Outages
Versify has extensive experience improving the outage management processes of some the largest portfolios in North America. Versify offers complete configuration options for small to large generation outage management system implementations.
- Are you able to minimize the cost/impact of outages across your portfolio?
- Are you able to show significant O&M savings year over year?
- Does your company struggle coordinating outages with Operations, Asset Management, Commercial, ISO and Third-parties?
If any of these issues are relevant to your business, contact us and we would be happy to explain how our solution has helped others in the industry overcome these challenges.
This post was published on October 24, 2017 and updated on October 31, 2017.